New Phase of Life

Heyyoo comeback again after a looooongg lazy time hahahahahaa.

So what's the phase that i'm about to talk?

Yes, my university life. As i'm now is an officially a school leaver, who knows probably there's a newbie student who'll gonna read my blog :P

Actually i don't prefer to tell something regarding my university, my study and my struggle here. Hahahaha lol it's still less than 1 year, how can describe it when i have 5 years more to be wasted here.

But so far it's quiet a tough journey. Lol it's okay it can't be denied every subjects and courses have their own difficulties and struggles, but as long as i'm still alive and i can breath let's pretend that i'm all okay.

So, back to the topic, 5 months of staying here is really a bless i could say!

Why?

I really have been surrounded with positive people all the way. My tough journey have been eased with people around myself. I'm glad of knowing and getting close to them. No more drama, toxic, hate, and bash here. We live our own life, and we enjoy every moment of it.

That's a bless that i mean.

It's nothing relate to comparing my life now and before, I'm not underestimating my school's life, but this is my very first time i live in my class and i feel loved by all of my classmates to be exact, ALL.

We do everything together.

There's a saying, if you want to go fast, go alone and if you want to go far, go together. This means a lot to me when i'm here

Whenever i feel down, uneasy and sad, there will be someone who willing to hear, give some motivations and advices and make me feel eased. As well as my clubmates, we meet oftenly to ensure we still keep in touch and know how we're doing. I love them all, a lot. Hahaha ok i feel like crying, i miss them. Huhuhu as we are busy with our final, we got no time to meet and gossip everything. (see on how i waste my study time just to write a blog about you guys, do appreciate this please)

Honestly i never have a guy friend before, i mean a real one.

Yes, i get them here.

Before this, there's a stereotype about guy we often hear. Especially when the person is from sekolah agama, yes i'm among that person who believe that stereotype too because it was showed in their attitude, obviously. That's why i hate all boys in my school (except my crush hahahahah jokingggg)

As i entered my university, i found that actually those stereotype was all wrong. Or probably different school have different way?  My guy friends are all very understanding, they knew how to treat girls well. They give us respect, they ask our opinion, they ensure we involve into the discussion, they know what is privacy means to a girl and most importantly they know how to say sorry.

I feel appreciated.

Same goes to my girl friends. There's no a group of girls dominating a place, making noise and bashing people loudly. No more. Everyone do their work respectively and don't even bother with people's doing.

Ok wait, this quite too long,

And maybe i should stop here kot?

Ok before that, let me tell this for the last time. I feel glad of entering university, i met a lot of good people who i can make friends easily. They give me positive vibes and make me feel blessed everytime i'm with them.

Thankyou for your existence friends. I love you guys so much. Thats it bye :)

*excuse my grammar, i did this to improve my language*

No comments:

Post a Comment